In 2003 and 2006 she was awarded Gold and Silver Medals in US; two Gold medals in Croatia; Double Gould in UK; Gold Medal in Belgrade and many Rewarding diplomas and certificates together with twice nonrefundable financial awards – all of it for her innovative methods.
- gold medal at INPEX 2003, Pittsburgh, USA
- gold medal at International Innovation Show INOVA 2003, HRVATSKA
- gold medal at International Innovation Show INOVA 2005, HRVATSKA
- double gold at British Invention Show in London, UK 2006
- gold medal at TESLA – JUPIN, Belgrade 2006
- silver medal at INPEX 2006, Pittsburgh, USA
From 1995 people regularly attend her English Language Workshop exclusively based on her innovative educational method called “Cognitively Integrated method of English language”
From 1985 she practices the word therapy named “Vibrational Mind processing – word therapy” – an authorized invention based on decoded English language.
In 2006. she self published her first book “Word Wide Wisdom”